The Third Pyramid, Giza
This is the third Great pyramid of Giza plateau, but much smaller than another two pyramids. They said it have been built as the tomb of the fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Menkaure but like in case with Great pyramid there is no archaeological evidences and historical records on this.
1. The Third Pyramid had an original height of 65.5 meters (215 ft).
2. The height: 61 m (204 ft) with a base of 108.5 m.
3. The angle of incline is approximately 51°20′25″.
4. It was constructed of limestone and granite. The first sixteen courses of the exterior were made of granite. The upper portion was cased in the normal manner with Tura limestone.
5. South of the Third pyramid were 3 satellite pyramids none of which appear to have been completed. The largest was made partly in granite like the main pyramid. Neither of the other 2 progressed beyond the construction of the inner core.
6. Nobody knows the origin and reason of the broken entrance on the Northern side of the pyramid and the time when it happened and who did made.
Apart from the size, the Third Pyramid differed from the other two in the choice of casing stones. The pyramid was only partly cased in Turah limestone, from about 15m up! The first 15 meters was cased with pink granite, which had come from Aswan. Russian research of ancient technologies Andrey Sklyarov noted that casing stones are not covered the whole pyramids not because of human intervention or earthquake but because of the pyramid was not completely finished. The constructors build a whole structure but not completed the casing. It’s clearly see on the photos that not all casing stones are not polished. Something interrupted them to face all pyramid by casing stones and even finished polishing some layers of casing stones.
The construction technologies of the third pyramid are the same like other two. But satellite pyramids are absolutely different, primitive techniques which was available during the fourth dynasty.
Photos from the Laboratory of Alternative History www.lah.ru